Tel Aviv, Israel
We’re 8fig, a TLV-based start-up on a mission to provide tailor-fitted growth capital for eCommerce sellers. Our online solution enables fast-growing online sellers to reach 5x revenue growth year over year, get access to unlimited capital to meet demand and scale to 7 or 8-figures while keeping 100% equity in their business.
Backed by top-tier VCs, we have a disruptive approach to help eCommerce sellers with the capital they need, when they need it and with maximum agility. We’re growing fast and looking for enthusiastic team players.
- Financial model planning including what is scenarios as it will influence our debt solutions raisings
- Responsibility for the company risk and the growth plans we offer to our customers
- Responsibility for the financial operations as they arise from thousands of customers with which we partner
- Reporting and participating in board meetings and fund raisings (both equity, debt and securitization)
- Compliance and legal
- Working and handle the weekly relationships with various banks on large scale debt facilities
- 10 years of experience as CFO in a company funded by external investors
- Experience in negotiating and closing major financial transactions
- Experience leading all accounting, finance, and treasury functions as well as legal and operational
- A proven ability to build, manage and lead an effective and efficient finance organization and high-performance team
- A proven business executive who is strategic, practical, and hands-on, goes beyond the financial role, and serves as a key executive in all aspects of the business
- A sense of urgency and ability to challenge conventional thinking