Full Stack Developer
Tel Aviv, Israel
We’re 8fig, a TLV-based start-up on a mission to provide tailor-fitted growth capital for eCommerce sellers. Our online solution enables fast-growing online sellers to reach 5x revenue growth year over year, get access to unlimited capital to meet demand and scale to 7 or 8-figures while keeping 100% equity in their business.
Backed by top-tier VCs, we have a disruptive approach to help eCommerce sellers with the capital they need, when they need it and with maximum agility. We’re growing fast and looking for enthusiastic team players.
As a full stack engineer at 8fig you will be one of the core employees in a tight-knit, dynamic, hands-on environment that takes pride in high coding standards and modern development practices. You’ll be using scalable database technologies like React, TypeScript, and Node.js, to build a unique user experience for our customers from their initial onboarding process and throughout their lifecycle as our loyal customers.
Each member of our team is an all-around team player that influences the product from design through development and up to measuring and monitoring it’s KPI on production. You should be passionate about software engineering and building a product end-to-end, through the technical design, coding, testing, and deployment phases.
- 4+ years of professional experience as a software engineer with frontend and backend development.
- Proactive team player with a desire to impact our team, our product and our customers.
- A deep understanding of production systems and the architecture of web products.
- Independent, fast learner and excited about learning new technologies.
- 2+ years of experience working in a fast-paced product environment.
- Experience with Typescript is a big Advantage
- Experience with Node.js is an advantage.