WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
As our Product Marketing Manager based out of the Austin, TX Metropolitan Area, you will play a critical role to support the success of our clients. You will help create features that boots engagement, stickiness and efficiency among both existing and prospective customers, driving significant adoption and exposure for 8fig’s innovative solution.
You will be highly motivated to develop and execute effective and scalable communication strategies to achieve 8fig’s growth goals. You will engage in ongoing research to understand our clients’ needs, and serve as an effective partner for cross-functional teams, mainly from marketing, dev and customer success departments.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Play a key role in defining the product strategy and help establish the product roadmap.
- Research, conceptualize and lead the spec of new product features aimed at improving KPIs including, but not limited to, conversion, funnel completion or stickiness
- Create effective client communication protocols, including segmented communications
- Constantly measure and improve various user journeys to facilitate scale, reduce completion time, and drive other performance metrics
- Deeply understand and constantly research the target audience and customer personas, including their needs, limitations, expectations and decision factors
- Stay on top of relevant trends and competitor solutions, to inform 8fig’s product strategy and features
- Work closely with marketing department to maintain consistent messaging and develop innovative tools they need to successfully secure new business and drive repeat business.
- Own product metrics, including but not limited to conversion rate, return rate, DAU and MAU.
- Prepare reports with key numerical insights to make a case for new features
- Test and report on the relevant metrics affected following the deployment of new features
- Produce effective and scalable communication strategies for buyers and customers regarding 8fig’s platform and its product releases in order to drive awareness, demand and adoption
- Deliver highly engaging sales enablement materials as needed, including successful case studies, webinars, emails, infographics, and more to share knowledge and provide added value to clients
- Minimum 2 years of product marketing experience
- Experienced with strong user acquisition and optimizing onboarding journeys - a must
- B2B or blend of B2C/B2B SaaS marketing experience
- Technical savviness - Demonstrated experience and ability to understand technical features of a software product
- Experienced in user segmentation: product analytics and site analytics
- Strategic thinker
- Exceptionally strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Highly accountable self-starter that is able to work with little direct supervision
- A desire to work in high growth and results-oriented team environment.