Product Manager (Mobile)
We’re 8fig, a start-up on a mission to provide tailor-fitted growth capital for eCommerce sellers. Our online solution enables fast-growing online sellers to reach 5x revenue growth year over year, get access to unlimited capital to meet demand, and scale to 7 or 8-figures while keeping 100% equity in their business.
Backed by top-tier VCs, we have a disruptive approach to help eCommerce sellers with the capital they need, when they need it, and with maximum agility. We’re growing fast and looking for enthusiastic team players.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary & benefits package
- Flexible vacation time (take a rest when you need it)
- Work from home or office (but based in Austin, TX)
- Learn from a local and international team of entrepreneurs who have led successful startups and have numerous lucrative exits under their belt
As our Product Manager (mobile focus) based out of the Austin, TX Metropolitan Area, you will play a critical role to support the success of our clients. You will help create features that boost engagement, stickiness and efficiency among both existing and prospective customers, driving significant adoption and exposure for 8fig’s innovative solution.
You will be highly motivated to develop and execute effective and scalable product strategies to achieve 8fig’s growth goals. You will engage in ongoing research to understand our clients’ needs, and serve as an effective partner for cross-functional teams, mainly from marketing, dev and customer success departments.
Here are some of the things you’ll be working on:
- Create a roadmap to improve our mobile product experience and conversion
- Partner with research and design to create a lifecycle-based understanding of customer experience, conduct user interviews and translate user needs into new feature ideas
- Work closely with multiple cross functional stakeholders – engineering, design, operations, finance, and executive teams – to set product strategy, define and prioritize new features
- Drive constant experimentation and iteration in our lending product
- Use web analytics to understand and influence customer behavior within our funnel
- Minimum 2 years of product experience at a technology company in Product Management, or other roles bridging business and technology
- Experience with creating or optimizing a native mobile app or web app – a must
- B2B or blend of B2C/B2B SaaS marketing experience
- Technical savviness – Demonstrated experience and ability to understand technical features of a software product
- Experienced in user segmentation: product analytics and site analytics – a plus
- Exceptionally strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Highly accountable self-starter that is able to work with little direct supervision
- A desire to work in a high growth and results-oriented team environment