Calling all creative, strategic-minded, data-driven and collaborative UX experts: we want to work with you!
We’re searching for a senior UX/UI designer who can take our user experience to the next level as we help 10,000 small businesses reach 8-figure revenue in the coming years.
This role is perfect for…
A detail-oriented designer wanting to make a meaningful impact on an innovative SaaS product that positively transforms small businesses.
What you’ll do:
- Work with the Product team to research and understand client problem sets and needs, expected and desired user behavior, and feature roadmap.
- Design user flows, sketches, prototypes, wireframes, and mockups to bring concepts to life and gather feedback from all relevant stakeholders.
- Develop design guidelines to ensure a consistent and seamless experience across site, app, e-mail and other marketing channels.
- Design UX/UI to enable seamless 3rd party integrations, including, but not limited to, banking solutions, e-signature solutions, e-Comm platform solutions and more.
- Engage in ongoing competitor research to ensure our solution and designs are pioneering and up to date.
- Lead UX/UI testing (in partnership with product and R&D) and strive for data-driven decision making in your designs.
- Collaborate with R&D to ensure new features are rolled out optimally and on schedule.
- Serve as a resource and partner for the marketing team for any necessary creative projects, including but not limited to brainstorming, branding, and design.
- Minimum 3 years of experience designing user interfaces for SaaS. Fintech experience is a plus.
- Expertise using design and prototyping solutions such as Figma and Sketch.
- Past ownership of execution of one or more end-to-end product design projects including both UX and UI.
- Experience working closely with R&D teams. Experience working with international teams a plus!
- Strategic thinker who is able to understand broad business goals, including the importance of speed
- Able to serve as a bridge between numerous cross-functional teams and stakeholders, including product, R&D and marketing.
- Natural problem-solver with a bias for action and an appetite to transform a potentially-complex experience into an intuitive and simple user flow
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Based in Austin, TX.
We’re a rapidly growing team in which every member is 100% accountable for their work and productivity, and is expected to support their colleagues to the best of their ability.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary & benefits package
- Flexible hours (full time expected)
- Work from home or office (but based in Austin, TX)
- Learn from a local and international team of entrepreneurs who have led successful startups and have numerous lucrative exits under their belt